Choosing a program
Selecting a program is an exciting and important process. Be honest with yourself and think about what's right for you, including:
- Your long-term academic and professional goals
- Your degree requirements
- Whether a short-term program, a semester, or an academic year program will help you achieve your goals
- Why do you want to go abroad? What do you want to achieve and experience?
- What aspects of going abroad are most important to you--courses, location, cultural experiences, learning a language, opportunity to participate in an internship or service learning?
- How will going abroad fit into your career goals?
Keep your goals in mind as you begin your program search, the “best” program is the program that is right for you!
Attend a Huskers Abroad 101 session to get started.
Education abroad by major advising pages