All students participating in UNL Faculty-Led, Affiliated program, Exchange, or Non-UNL programs must submit an application to go abroad via the UNL Global Experiences Office online application system, MyWorld.
- Visit the MyWorld page, and login by using your Canvas ID and Password.
- The system will prompt you to provide more details about yourself, and it will create your application.
- You can save your progress in an application and come back later to complete required items. You do not need to complete the entire application in one sitting.
- When you click on the title of your chosen program, it will bring you to your personalized Program Application, which will list the items that you need to submit or complete in order for your application to be considered. When you complete an item, the box to the right of the item will show a checkmark, and you will know that the item has been received.
- Applications completed using our online MyWorld system must be completed by the deadline, so please read all instructions carefully.