Global Experiences Photo Contest
The purpose of this contest is to recognize individuals who have taken exceptional photograph while participating in programs abroad and to publicize the importance of the Global Experiences programs. Entries may be displayed on the Global Experiences website, social media (including Facebook, Instgram, and Twitter) and other marketing materials.
- "Huskers Go Global!" - Show the world you are a Husker! The subject in this category should be wearing UNL attire or demonstrating Husker spirit
- "The World is my Classroom" - What did learning look like on your program? Show us your classroom, learning activities, faculty teaching, or class trips
- "#Artsy" - Opportunity to express creativity
- Students must have participated in an education abroad program during the spring of 2020, summer 2021, or fall 2021.
- Students can enter up to five total photos
- All entries must be photographs taken by the education abroad participant while on an education abroad program and must be the work of the person submitting the photo. Additionally, all subjects within the photo must have given the photographer explicit permission to be photographed.
- All entries must be submitted digitally by 11:59pm on Monday, November 15th.
- Judging will be conducted by selected UNL staff and faculty members. Entries will be evaluated on appeal, content, and presentation of the education abroad experience. A winner in each category will be chosen by the committee.
- Each winner will receive a $50.00 Nebraska Bookstore gift card.
Complete the online entry form and upload photos here.