Global Experiences Coordinators are available for both in-person and virtual advising via Zoom.
Appointments can be made through Student Success Hub by clicking the links below.
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- Temporary Contact: Kate Aufdenkamp: Click to schedule
Ashley Wallace: Click to schedule
- College of Business
Renae Ninneman: Click to schedule
- College of Arts & Sciences
Shannon Smith: Click to schedule
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- College of Engineering
Sabrina Albiero: Click to schedule
- College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Fine and Performing Arts
- College of Architecture
Global Experiences Peer Advisors
- Peer Advisors offer drop-ins (15-minute appointments) for quick questions on the following days:
- Tuesdays: 9am - 12pm
- Wednesdays: 2pm-4pm
- Thursdays: 12pm - 4pm
- Drop-in appointments located in the Global Experiences Office, Louise Pound Hall Suite 130.